Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
To prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, there are a number of safety steps that school and parents both should take. No single one will completely eliminate COVID-19 risk, but together we can gently reduce it. Following are the important points which parents need to follow before sending their child to the school:
1. It is compulsory for the students to sanitize their hands more often.
2. Students must keep physical distance of 6 feet from other students.
3. It is compulsory for all the students to wear mask.
4. Parents must drop their child at the school gate and they are advised to wait till the time the thermal screening of their child is not done.
5. Parents must pick their child from the school gate in order to ensure the safety of their child.
6. Students must avoid sharing objects with other students, including water bottles, devices, writing instruments, and books. Students must bring their own lunch boxes as no canteen facility will be there.
7. Check in with your child each morning for signs of illness. If your child has a temperature of 98.6 degrees or higher, they should not come to school.
8. Make sure your child does not have a sore throat or other signs of illness, like a cough, diarrhea, severe headache, vomiting or body aches.
9. Develop daily routines before and after school – for example, things to pack for school in the morning (like hand sanitizer and an additional (back up) mask and things to do when you return home (like washing hands immediately and washing masks).
10. It is compulsory for all the parents to send the written application before sending their ward to the school. In the application it is compulsory to mention that they are willing to send their child to the school and also they need to declare that no person in the family is suffering from COVID-19.
I, Father of / Mother of ______________________ class _____________ declare that at present no person in my family is suffering from COVID-19. I also assure that I will inform the school authorities if incase any member of my family develop the symptoms of COVID-19.