SPECIAL CIRCULAR –3th FEBRUARY 2016
This is to inform you that during the off days in the Board Examination for Class XII there will be extra classes for the students of Class XII w.e.f 2 March 2016.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR – 26th DECEMBER 2015
1. Winter Break will commence from 01.1.2016 to 15.1.2016. School will reopen on 16.1.2016(Saturday).
2. The office will be open for fee collection during winter break from 8AM to 11AM .
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the FOOD CARNIVAL on Saturday, 28th November 2015 at 11:00 a.m at the School Grounds.
DIWALI BREAK - 9th NOVEMBER 2015
The Diwali Break will commence from Tuesday, 10th November to Sunday, 15th November 2015, for all classes. The School will reopen on Monday, 16th November 2015.
AUTUMN BREAK- 19th OCTOBER 2015
The Autumn Break will commence from Wednesday, 21st October to Tuesday, 27th October 2015. for all classes. The School will reopen on Wednesday, 28thOctober 2015.
SARVA - DHARAM BHAJAN SANDHYA
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the 'Sarva - Dharam Bhajan Sandhya' on Friday, 16th October 2015 at 6:30 PM at the School Ground.
PARENTS - TEACHER MEETING
Dear Parents,The Result of the Mid Term Examination has been compiled. To apprise you of the progress of your child, a P.T.M has been organised on Saturday, 3th October 2015 for Classes Pre-Primary to VIII as per the time alloted.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –18th SEPTEMBER 2015
Dear Parents,The First Terminal Examination will finish on Saturday, 26th September 2015. and regular classes from Pre-Primary to Class XII will commence from Monday, 28th September 2015.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –14th SEPTEMBER 2015NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS FOR DENGUE FEVER
ANNUAL SCIENCE CUM SUPW EXHIBITION
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the ANNUAL SCIENCE cum SUPW EXHIBITION on Saturday, 8th August 2015 from 10:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
Note: No entry after 12:30 P.M.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –17th JULY 2015
Dear Parent,General Information regarding the rules and regulations to be strictly followed by the students are stated below:-
1.The School Gates will be closed at 7.55 AM . No late comers will be allowed to enter the school. The school will not shoulder any responsibility of the late comers. Therefore, it is the duty of the parents to see that their children reach on time.
2. It is also notified to you that NO HALF DAYS will be permitted in the School. Students are often taken home on the pretext of an appointment with the doctor or some social commiment, especially on the test days. No child will be handed over to the parents.
3. Uniform. Parents are requested to check the uniform and make arrangements accordingly. It is the responsibility of the parent to send the child neat and clean to the school. A Child, if shabbily dressed will not be allowed in the school. It has been observed that after purchasing the dress the parents have got it altered.Therefore, No NARROW OR SHORT SKIRTS will be allowed.
4. All the boys (excluding Sikh boys) WILL BE IN ARMY CUT ONLY. No other hairstyle will be allowed in the school premises. Girls with the long hair will be in 2 plates. No puffs will be allowed.. 5.The parents are advised to sign the School Diary of their child daily. It is with your co-operation that we will be able to groom and inculcate the correct values in children. Please ensure that you follow the rules prescribed in the School Diary.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –15th JULY 2015HOLIDAY HOMEWORK DISPLAY & PARENT TEACHER MEETING
Work and play are important ingredients of life. Keeping this in mind, the Holiday Homework was so framed, that it would enable the students to develop their core skills. The students have excelled in their work. It is purely with your co-operatration and motivation from the teachers that our children have reached the standards of perfection.A word of appreciation can do wonders- This makes your presence compulsory. The display of Holiday Homework will be done on Friday, 17th July 2015, Classes Pre-Primary to XII in their respective classes.A PTM has been organised on the same day, The parents can collect the results and discuss the progress of the child with the Class teacher. The parents are requested to come as per the time alloted to them.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –14th JULY 2015HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
Health check-up camp will be organized in the school from 15th to 17th July 2015. A team of specialist doctors will review the health status of each chield which will be followed by their medical opinion. A report will be initiated to the parents after the completion of the camp. Parents are requested to ensure that their child is not absent on the given dates.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –13th MAY 2015
Dear Parents,It is purely with your cooperation and motivation from the teachers that our children can reach the standards of perfection. To discuss about their progress the parents are requested to come for the meeting on 16th May 2015, Saturday as per the time alloted to them.Summer Vacations will commence from 17th May 2015.The School will re-open on 1st July 2015, Wednesday.The School fee counter will remain open throughout the summer vacation for the collection of May and June fees from 8 am to 11 am.Work and play are important ingredients of life. Keeping this in mind, the holiday homework is so framed that it would enable the students to develop their core skills. For this visit Holiday Homework link.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –29 th APRIL 2015DONATIONS FOR THE EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS OF NEPAL
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –25th FEBRUARY 2015
The G.K Annual Examination 2015 for classes VI to VIII has been postponed due to the sudden demise of the husband of Mrs. Rekha Halen.The exam will now be conducted on Thursday, 5th March 2015.
PARENTS - TEACHER MEETING
Dear Parents,The Result of the Fourth Cycle Test has been compiled. To apprise you of the progress of your child, a P.T.M has been organised on Saturday, 31st January 2015 for all the classes.
CONTINUOUS AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION(CCE)
CIRCULAR (Click here for details)