SPECIAL CIRCULAR –30th DECEMBER 2014
Farwell for Class XII is on 3rd January 2015 (Saturday) at 10:30 A.M. at School Ground.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR – 24th DECEMBER 2014
WINTER VACATION: 2014 - 2015
For Pre - Primary to Class V, winter break commence from 25th December 2014 - 11th January 2015. For Classes VI - XII, winter break commence from 1st January 2015 - 11th January 2015.School will reopen on 12th January 2015(Monday).
PARENTS - TEACHER MEETING
The Result of the First Pre-Board Examination/Third Cycle Test has been compiled. To apprise you of the progress of your child, a P.T.M has been organised on Wednesday, 31st December 2014 for all the classes.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –11th DECEMBER 2014
1. It is disheartening to note that despite several circulars issued to you in the past, it is observed that many students are arriving late to the school. This mounts to indiscipline in the working of the School.
2. This is to inform you that the School Gates will be closed at 8:00 AM Sharp . No late comers will be allowed to enter the premises after the stipulated time.
3. The School will not shoulder any responsibility of the late comers.
4. Therefore, it is the duty of the parents to ensure that their children reach the School latest by 7:50 AM.
5. It is also notified to you that no half days will be permitted in the School. Students are often taken home on the pretext of an appointment with a doctor or some other social commitment, especially after Monday Test. You are informed that henceforth no child will be handed over to the parents.
6. Wearing of Blazer is compulsary from Monday i.e. 15.12.2014.
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the 'Sports Day' on Saturday, 29th November 2014 from 10.00 A.M to 11.30 A.M at the School Grounds.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR – 19 th NOVEMBER 2014
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the ANNUAL DAY on Saturday, 15th November 2014 at 5:30 p.m at the School Grounds.
DIWALI BREAK- 21st OCTOBER 2014
Class Pre - Primary to XII - 23th October 2014 - 25th October 2014 .
School will reopen on 27thOctober 2014(Monday).
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –21stOCTOBER 2014
Dress Code: Monday to Friday
Note: Sweater & Blazer will be worn as and when directed.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –20th OCTOBER 2014
SARVA - DHARAM BHAJAN SANDHYA
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the 'Sarva - Dharam Bhajan Sandhya' on Saturday, 18 th October 2014 at 6:30 PM at the School Ground.
There will be extra classes for Class XII as per the schedule given below wef 16.10.14.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR – 30th SEPTEMBER 2014
SPECIAL CIRCULAR – 13 August 2014
ANNUAL SCIENCE CUM SUPW EXHIBITION
The Management , Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the ANNUAL SCIENCE cum SUPW EXHIBITION on Saturday, 9th August 2014 from 10:00A.M to 1:00 P.M .
Note: No entry after 12:30 P.M.
PARENTS - TEACHER MEETING
It is purely with your cooperation and motivation from the teachers that our children can reach the standards of perfection. To discuss about their progress the parents are requested to come for the meeting on 9th May 2014, Friday as per the time alloted to them.
Summer Vacations for Classes Pre-Primary to IV will commence from 10th May 2014 and for Classes V - XII from 18th May 2014.
The School will re-open on 1st July 2014, Tuesday.
The School fee counter will remain open throughout the summer vacation for the collection of May and June fees from 8 am to 11 am.
Work and play are important ingredients of life. Keeping this in mind, the holiday homework is so framed that it would enable the students to develop their core skills. For this visit Holiday Homework link.
PARENTS - TEACHER MEETING
1. The result of Annual Examination 2013-2014 has been compiled for Classes Pre-Primary to VIII. To apprise you of the progress of your child, a P.T.M has been organised on Thursday, 27th March 2014, from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
2. New Academic Session 2014-2015 for classes Pre-Primary to IX commences from Tuesday, 1st April 2014.
3.The result of Annual Examination of Class IX, is on Monday, 31st March 2014, from 8:00 A.M to 11:00A.M.
4.New Academic Session for Class X commences from Monday, 7th April 2014.
General Information regarding the rules and regulations to be strictly followed by the students are stated below:-
1. Children will wear summer uniform. Parents are requested to check the uniform and make arrangements accordingly. It is the responsibility of the parent to send the child neat and clean to the school. A child, if shabbily dressed will not be allowed in the school.
2. All the boys (excluding Sikh boys) WILL BE IN ARMY CUT ONLY. No other hairstyle will be allowed in the school premises.
3. All the girls will be in TWO PLAITS only.
4.The School Gates will be closed at 7.55 AM . No late comers will be allowed to enter the school. The school will not shoulder any responsibility of the late comers. Therefore, it is the duty of the parents to see that their children reach on time.
5.The parents are advised to sign the school diaries of their children daily.
It is with your co-operation that we will be able to groom and inculcate the correct values in children.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –27th JANUARY 2014
The H.Sc./ Ph. Ed. examination scheduled on 29th January 2014 for class XII has been pre-poned to 28th January 2014.
Farewell of Class XII will be on 29th January 2014.
SPECIAL CIRCULAR –17th JANUARY 2014
Due to PSA Examination (Problem Solving Assessment) to be conducted for class IX & XI at the All India Level by CBSE on 18th January 2014, the School will remain closed for Classes I -VIII & X the students tomorrow i.e Saturday, 18th January 2014.
The Management, Staff and Students of Lt. Col. Mehar Little Angels Sr. Sec. School Cordially invite you to the ANNUAL DAY on Saturday, 21st December 2013 at 5:30 p.m at the School Ground.
Participants of the Prize Distribution Ceremony will be seated by 5 pm. They will wear School Uniform only.
CONTINUOUS AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION(CCE)
CIRCULAR (Click here for details)